Thursday, October 11, 2012

Expect the Unexpected...

This week in Visualizing, the story was expected and unexpected. The ideas are brief and quite simple but it still has that striking quality I intend to provide in all my work. The thought of this came from thinking too hard about my current workload and I thought to myself what if my head just caught on fire? Truly this would be unexpected. My ever willing fellow photographer/model Elena expressed the same emotion and feeling of frustration that I myself felt. Both these images were taken in studio and went through a few hours of post. One strobe was used along with two foamcore reflectors and a softbox diffused the flash. The end result of the flames, exemplifies what college students go through when midterms and finals are near.
-Cheers, Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment